||Security Operations Manager
||Fision Security / Insura
||Ft. Lauderdale, FL
||Fri Mar 24th, 2017
Oversees the Security Division of Hotwire Communications. Communicates opportunities and strengths back to management in order to improve both the current procedures as well as the culture. The successful candidate must be able to use their previous experience with security installs and project management to successfully and efficiently support our customer base while solving problems and implementing the best solutions in order to meet aggressive timelines in a professional manner.
- Manage the Security Division including Home Security, commercial Security, Home Automation, Access Control, and Low Voltage solutions.
- Handle customer escalations and determine ways to mitigate consistent challenges.
- Recommend and assist with the development of training for Division
- Recommend and assist with vendor and hardware selections and relationships.
- Be the subject matter expert for the company on changes and trends within the Security and Home Automation business.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Launch, Engineering, and Operations to efficiently complete installations, activations, trouble tickets, billing and credits.
- Daily supervision of field alarm technicians and office support staff to ensure excellent customer care.
- Find opportunities to improve efficiency; discuss and get team buy in and approval to institute change with measureable positive results.
- Set up of and implementation of process, operation or technical changes to achieve department goals
- Remote service and customer education on escalations from Inside Support tech to avoid truck rolls
- Develop creative ways to reinforce a positive culture and work environment for the team.
- Responsible for providing occasional support of escalations 24x7 for mission critical network facilities related to the department’s scope of duties.
- Participate in cross functional meetings with various departments in relation to network projects and assisting with and managing to departmental and network budgets.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 7 years related experience in similar role
- 5 to 7 years experience leading an supervising employee teams
- 3-5 years experience with Residential and Commercial Security, Home Automation, Access Control Systems, Camera Systems, and IP communications
- Working knowledge of routers, switches, servers and various related equipment preferred
- Knowledge of structured cabling practices and processes (TIA/EIA/BICSI) are a plus
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Strong time and organization management skills a must
- FASA/BASA certification. Low Voltage Certification preferable
- Strong English verbal and written skills
- Self-starter who can work effectively, independently, as well as, in a cross functional team environment
- Comfortable working in an unstructured, fast paced environment that embraces an entrepreneurial spirit
If interested in this or any of the open positions, please email your resume
and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org