||Fision Home / Hotwire Communications
||Ft. Lauderdale, FL
||Fri Mar 10th, 2017
Provide architectural, design and operations support for Hotwire's voice infrastructure and managed PBX deployments. Participate in voice design, installation, and maintenance. Perform analysis and solutions to business requirements. Coordinate and review the installation of all telephony hardware and implementation of managed and hosted PBX solutions. Reviews voice management and monitoring tools. Maintain standard operating procedures and associated documentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Gather project requirements; coordinate with network teams and third party vendors.
- Provide expert level technical support on client side voice systems.
- Work with internal business and hospitality teams to deploy new systems and change requests.
- Configure PBX and SIP based phone systems.
- Act as Voice Engineering’s representative in more complex residential customer deployments.
- Site visits for voice certifications.
- Write documentation on all deployments and changes.
- FreePBX administration, deployment and troubleshooting(5+years)
- SIP phone configurations(5+years)
- Experience configuring Voice Gateways (Adtran AOS is a plus) (5+years)
- Experience Configuring and troubleshooting T1’s and FXS/FXO
- Advanced knowledge of SIP, RTP and call flows
- Working understanding of Hospitality PBX deployments and PMS system integration
- Understanding of vlans and IP routing
- Experience with CISCO IOS and IOS XR (desired)
- Experience with DHCP auto provisioning mechanisms and concepts
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP network protocols, including common application protocols
- Familiarity with protocol analyzers and packet capture analysis
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills
- Project management experience.
If interested in this or any of the open positions, please email your resume
and cover letter to email@example.com