||Fision Home / Hotwire Communications
||Fri Sep 9th, 2016
The primary focus of this role is to provide comprehensive product/procedure education and training to residential customers in an in-home setting as well as classroom venues.
The Fision Educator will be a professional face of the company and at times will be our trainer and product instructor. This role may also support the Business Development by conducting product demonstrations/overviews for potential new properties and similar groups interested in learning more about Fision service.
- Proactively learn and stay current with all Hotwire products, services, process and procedures as well as the competitive landscape of the industry to be prepared for customer questions and requests in order to compare Fision service with others
- Coordinate with Launch Account Manager/Launch Team to insure new customers are properly trained on Fision Home services and features
- Conduct product demos for new business opportunities and customer education needs that will showcase the Fision product features and benefits
- Proactively learn and stay current with the competitive landscape of the industry to be prepared for customer questions and request so compare Fision service with others
- Periodically visit conversion properties to insure the Technicians are providing the proper training to each customer
- Provide quality control of training segments provided by Service and Install Technicians
- Complete all daily/weekly/monthly reports as requested by supervisor
- Check email regularly throughout each business day you enter hours in order to stay abreast of the business needs
- Respond to all Hotwire business communications as reasonably acceptable based on your supervisor’s direction
Qualifications Including Educational, Work History or Certifications:
- High School Education
- Bi-lingual – English/Spanish
- Customer Service and/or Management Experience
- Communications, Marketing or Language Major/Minor preferred
- Knowledge of the South Florida area
- Driving tri-county area is acceptable
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in flexible environment
- Ability to work with technicians as well as executive level staff
- Ability to mingle with all varieties of residents and Home Owner Association members
- Ok with Flexible work hours
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of Word
- Working knowledge of Outlook
There are no specific physical demands other than routine office and administration functions.
This position will be split between the office and in-home training at a Hotwire property. The expected dress is executive class style or Hotwire/Fision long sleeve dress shirt and pants/slacks/skirt. The dress is relative to function.
**Relocation not offered for this position to external candidates**
Job description is neither comprehensive nor inclusive of all duties that may be required. Employee is expected to perform all other duties as necessary for the successful performance of position upon request by Manager or Supervisor.
If interested in this or any of the open positions, please email your resume
and cover letter to email@example.com