||Account Executive, Hotel/Hospitality
||Fision Stay / Guest Connect
||Sales, Fision Stay
||Fri Apr 1st, 2016
- Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Account Executive will be responsible for selling our free to guest, interactive in-room video services, high speed internet, enterprise wifi, voice and PBX solutions to developers/owners, GM, IT consultants and management companies within an assigned territory. The Account Executive will manage the entire acquisition process from prospecting, proposal generation, demos and contract negotiation along with maintaining ongoing relationships with existing clients.
- Meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales quotas.
- Experience closing complex sales targeting C-level hotel executives
- Sell complex telecommunications solutions to C level executives and hotel management personnel
- Maintain high activity standards, including prospecting, cold calls (by phone and in person), new sales appointments, demos, and number of proposals weekly.
- Establish and develop appropriate business relationship with hotel owners, GM and IT staff in order to gain referrals and close new business.
- Manage and maintain required pipeline and forecast data in Sales Force, including weekly updates.
- Participate in business development and networking activities, when needed.
- Attend local/national tradeshows and hospitality association events, when needed.
- Develop and increase market penetration in assigned sales territory.
- Maintain client satisfaction throughout the sales cycle.
- Stays up-to-date of new hospitality, brand standards and competition to best position Hotwire in the marketplace.
- Attend team meetings with fellow Account Executives and Client Relations team
- Adherence to all company policies and standards.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience closing complex sales targeting C level executives, Hotel IT, General Managers and developers.
- Existing book of business and/or contacts a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends as necessary.
- Proficiency in Sales Force and Microsoft Office Suite a must.
- Must be self-disciplined and the ability to operate effectively in high-pressure environment.
- BA/BS or equivalent relative work experience required.
- Other: Valid Florida Drivers License with driving record that meets Hotwire Communications standards. Current automobile insurance.
If interested in this or any of the open positions, please email your resume
and cover letter to email@example.com