||Property Support Specialist
||Fision Home / Hotwire Communications
||Wed Aug 24th, 2016
Must Be Bilingual in English and Spanish
Support and coordinate the onsite duties associated with the launch, projects or upgrades of a property with a strong focus on outbound calling to schedule technicians and trainers for MSA surveys, installs, change orders and troubles. Additionally take normal inbound walk‐ins and respond to customers face to face in our remote office. The specialist also provides a QA function to ensure all customer documentation is uploaded into their file and service orders are properly documented and closed.
- Outbound calls to customers using Noble and scheduling tool to schedule MSA appointments.
- Ensure MSA agents complete all scheduled and last minute MSA's on a daily basis
- Calls customer 24 hours ahead of the to confirm scheduled appointments
- Call customer the day of the install informing them the agents expected arrival time.
- Ensure that scheduled appointments get completed in a timely manner
- Maintain excellent communicate with residents regarding any/all changes that may take place in the schedule
- Perform survey calls as directed by Launch Team Manger
- Schedule/ assign installations to technician teams’ day prior to install.
- Print and distribute work orders morning of appointments
- Ensure installation crews call in upon completion of job or return to base and provide pertinent information.
- Provide concise clear and accurate communication to Provisioning department regarding any changes/edits to installation appointments
- Follow documented procedures to close work orders, ensuring all equipment is accounted for and customer documentation is uploaded in Commsoft.
- Schedule QC /training team to inspect installed home and provide training to customer
- Obtain QC paperwork from QC team
- Escalate any issues found in returned paperwork to Launch Manager
Qualifications Including Educational, Work History or Certifications:
- Associates Degree in General Business with at least 6 months of operational experience in project management of in deploying telecommunications systems (Voice, Video, Data & Alarm). Requires an excellent knowledge of all resources required to support our customers’ including internal team members, third party vendors, contractors and support teams. Have excellent communication and management skills.
- Travel may be required to remote locations for extended periods of time.
- Have strong multi‐tasking abilities
- Good clear phonics with a friendly voice on the phone
- Strong grammar
- Ability to sit for long periods of time with limited breaks
- Fast Learners, very intuitive, visualize the issue and take action.
- At their core they should have a Servant’s Heart and like to help people
- Uniform at Remote location: Company logo shirt and jeans or slacks are acceptable. A Company logo jacket, if necessary, is acceptable.
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- Customer Service : 3 years
If interested in this or any of the open positions, please email your resume
and cover letter to email@example.com