||Fision Home / Hotwire Communications
||Fri Sep 9th, 2016
- To carry out direct warehouse and clerical activities, so as to maintain and develop inventory / distribution controls in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Will mainly be responsible for moving materials around in the warehouse (using a hand truck and pallet jack), unpacking and packing materials into boxes and on pallets. Tagging/labeling/scanning and counting items as needed.
- Maintain and develop a computerized database tracking the current status, reconditioning and disbursement of equipment.
- Plan and carry out direct equipment reconditioning to meet agreed product demands.
- Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct customer installation purposes.
- Respond to and follow up stock enquiries by e-mail, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out inventory research, and replenishment for satellite locations.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Additional duties include but are not limited to facility maintenance, Delivery driver, on call / emergency repairs, assist in property audits / field operation.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Flexibility to work shifts in a 24/7/365 environment, including weekends, nights, and Holidays
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism and patience in highly stressful situations and adapt quickly to change
- Ability to effectively and professionally handle frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events
- Strong work ethic, teamwork, and desire to help the customer at all costs
- Must be able to bend, twist, turn, push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to operate various Warehouse equipment such as forklift, pallet jack, etc.,
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to hot and/or humid conditions; the noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
**Relocation not offered for this position to external candidates**
If interested in this or any of the open positions, please email your resume
and cover letter to email@example.com