||Wireless Field Technician
||Fision Home / Hotwire Communications
||Wed Jan 25th, 2017
- To install, troubleshoot and repair wireless networks.
- Primarily working in the field to repair and resolve wireless access issues.
- The Wireless Technician will also be responsible for (but not limited to) installing, and maintaining wireless network services and devices.
- They will be updating and replacing wireless and network devices.
Qualifications Including Educational, Work History or Certifications:
- Excellent understanding of 802.11 and its applications.
- Must have experience with wireless infrastructure.
- Installation experience required
- Working knowledge of Cisco and Ruckus Wireless gear.
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills.
- Must have valid driver's license.
If interested in this or any of the open positions, please email your resume
and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org