Revolutionize the Guest Experience
With Fision Fiber Internet at your hotel or resort, guests can enjoy home-like internet speeds wherever they travel, with uninterrupted service even during peak usage. Our robust fiber optic network and Common Area Wi-Fi, ensures seamless property-wide Wi-Fi coverage, accommodating high-volume internet usage for conferences and families with multiple devices.
Why Fision Fiber Optic Internet by Hotwire Communications?
Our in-house support team is available 24x7x365, providing hotel management with comprehensive technical support relieving hotel management teams of having to deal with technical troubles.
Enhance guest entertainment with in-room TV Entertainment, designed for modern viewing habits. Guests can easily navigate and enjoy their favorite content, spending less time browsing and more time watching.
Our foundation is built on a scalable fiber-optic network, providing flexible bandwidth options that can be easily increased to accommodate large conferences, business retreats or the bandwidth needs of the future.
Fision Fiber Optic Internet & Managed Wi-Fi
Fast Speeds to Support Hotel Needs
Our cutting-edge fiber-optic internet service is specifically designed to cater to the needs of multiple users and devices, ensuring seamless connectivity for guests on the go. Guests experience lightning-fast and reliable speeds that they desire during their travels.
- Fast and scalable connectivity for seamless guest experiences.
- Secure guest portal with authentication for easy access and network security.
- Multiple device support for simultaneous connections.
The Ultimate In-Room Entertainment Experience
Designed with hospitality in mind, this TV solution combines sophistication with simplicity, offering effortless access to a diverse array of content, providing an unparalleled in-room entertainment experience for your guests.
- No boxes needed
- Convenience of less set-up, no maintenance
- Use commercial grade TVs designed for hotel use
- Secure delivery of HDTV using encryption
- Over 200+ available channels
- News, Kids, Entertainment, and local channels
Call, Communicate, Connect
Your room will be equipped with a managed IP PBX solution utilizing a rich feature set with call accounting features, adjustable-rate tables, and full PMS integration.
- Internet-based phone solution for flexible, reliable communication
- Modern landline functionality with advanced voice features
- HD voice quality for crystal-clear conversations
- Integrated wake-up set by staff for guest(s)
- Front desk check-in and check-out
- Phone line activation/deactivation upon check-in and check-out
- User-defined extensions and extension groups
- Voicemail boxes, voicemail-to-email, and visual voicemail (web-based)
- Call monitoring and recording
- Integrated paging over IP telephone speakers
At Hotwire Communications, we strive to empower our customers through innovative new services and the latest in cutting-edge technology, such as Virtual Visits that allow for contactless technician services, or Augmented Reality tools that enable customers to troubleshoot issues on their own and self-install even the most complex devices. Thank…
What’s the next big thing in guest telecommunications services? Hotwire Communications is revolutionizing the guest experience with Fision Stay, our next generation of telecommunications services for hotels. Fision Stay runs on our own privately operated Fiber Optic Network that provides best of breed capabilities for your guests. At the
MIAMI BEACH, Fla., Jan. 31, 2017 — Hotwire Communications, a leading provider of fiber optic telecommunications services to the hospitality industry, is bringing the fastest high-speed internet services and amenities to the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. The Fontainebleau will be one of the first hotels in the magic city to have full 10
Already a Hotwire Communications Customer?
Sign into your MyHotwire account or contact customer support and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Looking to learn more about Fision Fiber Optic Internet?
Continue exploring here or contact us to discuss bringing Fision Fiber Optic Internet services to your community or business.