Empowering the Future
of Senior Living.
Our Fision Encore division breaks down barriers by creating a new standard for senior care that’s compassionate, personalized, and forward-thinking. Fision Encore provides communities and residents with an enhanced lifestyle experience. Backed by advanced in-room communication capabilities, and an easy-to-use interactive TV platform with a seamless interface, our products are tailored to suit the needs of Seniors. Our fiber-optic network powers our services and products to provide better and safer care. We’re dedicated to keeping your internet live to ensure your facility runs efficiently, so we guarantee 24/7/365 support from our 100% U.S.-based call center, local leadership team, and dedicated Account Manager.
Our high-speed fiber-optic internet connection is designed to enrich the lives of seniors in senior housing. With seamless communication, immersive entertainment, and a world of online possibilities at their fingertips, seniors can enjoy enhanced connectivity, engagement, and convenience for a truly fulfilling lifestyle.
Delivering the highest level of care to senior residents starts with reliable technology and trusted services. With our dependable Fision Fiber-Optic internet, residents can rely on continuous health, safety, and security monitoring, while facilities can provide real-time and remote monitoring capabilities for families and caretakers, ensuring peace of mind for all.
As your dedicated telecommunication partner, we are deeply committed to enhancing the daily lives of senior residents. Our 24/7/365 accessible, US-based call center is always ready to assist and keep you connected. Also, residents can engage in Fision® education classes, available both in-person and remotely, to unlock the full potential of their products and services.
Fision Fiber-Optic Internet
Empowering Connectivity, Enriching Lives
Senior-Living Centers can experience the dependability of our fiber-optic internet service, designed to provide a strong and stable connection that facilitates seamless communication. Fision Fiber-Optic Internet is equipped to support multiple devices, especially for essential health monitoring and enhanced security measures, ensuring the utmost safety for our valued customers.
- Reliable and stable connection for seamless communication.
- Support for multiple devices, including health monitoring and security systems.
- Enhanced privacy and data protection measures
- Seamless connectivity for virtual social engagement and telehealth services.
Less Searching. More Watching.
Our interactive in-room TV empowers senior residents with independence, providing a user-friendly interface for easy access to entertainment and information. Additionally, our community-focused features foster a sense of togetherness, allowing residents to connect with one another in person or through virtual interactions.
- User-friendly interface for easy navigation
- The “My Community Section” on provides Seniors with fast, reliable, convenient digital communication services, making it easy for Seniors to communicate with their community, send messages or emergency alerts, reserve amenities, read community announcements, and more
- Access to a wide range of entertainment options, including TV shows, movies, and streaming services
- Customizable channel lineup to cater to residents’ preferences
- Closed captioning and audio description options for enhanced accessibility
- Integrated connectivity for easy access to online content and applications
- Compatibility with assistive devices for residents with specific needs.
Protecting What Matters Most
Fision Security offers customizable solutions that provide peace of mind through continuous monitoring and quick response capabilities. Our dedicated team is always ready to ensure the safety and security of residents, allowing Senior Living facilities to focus on what matters most. With Fision Security, facilities and caretakers can rest easy knowing that their loved one is protected by state-of-the-art technology and a team committed to safety and security.
- 24/7 monitoring for enhanced safety and security
- Surveillance cameras strategically placed in common areas and outdoor spaces
- Access control systems to regulate entry and exit points
- Emergency call systems for quick assistance in case of emergencies
- Motion sensors to detect unusual activity or movement
- Fire detection and alarm systems for early detection and prevention
- Integration with emergency response services for immediate assistance
- Personalized security plans tailored to the specific needs of the facility and residents
An Easier Way to Stay Connected
Fision Voice ensures that seniors can stay socially connected, easily reconnecting with old friends and maintaining regular communication with their loved ones. With user-friendly features and reliable service, Fision Voice empowers seniors to engage in meaningful conversations and stay connected with the people who matter most.
- User-friendly interface for easy operation.
- Clear and reliable communication.
- Hands-free functionality for convenience.
- Caller ID and call waiting for call management.
- Voicemail and visual voicemail for message management.
- Call forwarding and call blocking for control and privacy.
- Speed dial and contact management for easy calling.
- Emergency calling capabilities for added safety.
- Local and long-distance calling for staying connected
As one of the nation’s largest Fiber-to-the-Home providers, Hotwire Communications is excited to announce the partnership with the Town of Highlands to bring the power of 100% fiber to residents and businesses in the region. As an industry leader expanding its presence, Hotwire offers a full suite of telecommunications
Hotwire Communications, the South Florida-based telecommunications company and Internet Service Provider (ISP), has once again been named one of the Best Gaming ISPs for 2022 in both the “Southeast USA” and “USA – All ISPs” categories by PCMag. With an overall score of 10.5, Hotwire Communications received the second-best evaluation…
As part of their continuing dedication to providing easy access to Jewish faith-based services during the High Holy Days and amidst the ongoing pandemic, Hotwire Communications is once again cablecasting full access to the worship services for all of its Fision TV customers at no additional cost. Live programming will…
Hotwire Communications is expanding the way it delivers its personalized, white glove customer service, launching a new series of interactive “Fision Essentials” virtual Education Classes. These classes, hosted by Fision Educator Emmet Frank, provide customers with an educational and personal way to receive product overviews, hands-on training, and tutorials for…
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, September 16, 2020: As part of their continuing dedication to providing easy access to Jewish faith-based services during the High Holy Days, Hotwire Communications is once again cablecasting full access to all of its Fision TV customers at no additional cost. Live programming will include a preview of…
At Hotwire Communications, we strive to empower our customers through innovative new services and the latest in cutting-edge technology, such as Virtual Visits that allow for contactless technician services, or Augmented Reality tools that enable customers to troubleshoot issues on their own and self-install even the most complex devices. Thank…
MIAMI, Fl. – June 1, 2017 – As a leading provider of Gigabit Internet speeds through Fision Fiber Optics, Hotwire Communications will be championing the discussion of new telecom practices only possible through fiber optics, including Gigabit communities, VR (virtual reality) and 4K video streaming at eMerge Americas, the technology
Doral, Florida, June 1, 2017. In the heart of one of South Florida’s fastest growing cities, Hotwire Communications is lighting up public safety services to the latest luxury living and entertainment complex created by The Related Group. CityPlace Doral, the second installment of its name, lets visitors explore and
Already a Hotwire Communications Customer?
Sign into your MyHotwire account or contact customer support and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Looking to learn more about Fision Fiber-Optic Internet?
Continue exploring here or contact us to discuss bringing Fision Fiber-Optic Internet services to your community or business.